It needs not to be Christmas in order to enjoy a hearty candy such as Christmas Bark. If you want to treat your loved ones with this simple homemade candy, then follow the recipe below.
1. Your favorite chocolate – dark, white or milk
2. Cooking spray
3. Sprinkles of your choice
1. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a baking sheet with a parchment paper and spray cooking oil on it.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the sheet and spread evenly throughout.
4. Sprinkle your choice of sliced nuts and other sprinkles.
5. Let the chocolate cool down.
6. Peel off the parchment paper and break the chocolate bark into pieces.
7. Store the bark pieces in air tight container.
This is an extremely easy homemade candy recipe and besides, everyone loves having something sweet after a meal. So go ahead and try this super simple recipe today.